In providing high quality well control equipment and services, CANSCO is committed to pursuing the highest standards of health, safety and environmental (HS&E) performance.
It is the policy of the Company to be in compliance with all applicable legislation within the areas of our operation, to conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and minimizes risk to our employees, our neighbours and the environment; and to implement the programs, training and internal controls necessary to achieve these goals.
It is Management's goal that no one suffers an injury or illness as a result of our activities and that we will protect
the environment. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the Company's human, physical and financial resources.
The Company's HS&E objectives are:
- To conduct our operations with the minimal risk to personnel or the environment.
- To seek continuous improvement.
In order to achieve these objectives the Company shall:
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbours, contractors and others who may work with us.
- Establish a practical system of policy, procedures and standards for effective HS&E management
- Apply risk management, loss control and monitoring processes, both internally and with our clients, to provide the assurance that our management systems are functioning correctly and that hazards and risks are identified, assessed and minimized.
- Provide training for our staff and others such that we have a technically competent workforce and an active HS&E culture at our worksites.
- Report our performance openly.
- Recognize those within the Company who contribute to improving HS&E performance.
- Make it known that any employee is empowered to stop any activity or operation and call a Time Out For Safety whenever appropriate.
- Through our actions, maintain the confidence of others in the integrity of our operations.
- Expect all who work with CANSCO to support the Companys commitment to HS&E in all aspects of our business.