Advance Well Control
|Scalable Pressure Control Equipment for MPD operations or derivatives of such|
|1. Rotating Control Device (RCD)|
|- API16RCD & NACE MR0175 standards
- Operating Temperature of -28 to +121c
- 2,000 psi minimum pressure rating during static conditions
- 1,000 psi minimum pressure rating dynamic while drilling, stripping or rotating the pipe.
|2. RCD Bearing Assembly & elements|
|- 9.63” ID
- 17” OD
- 200 RPM max
- Temp rating of -40 – 250F
|3. RCD Control Unit|
|- Explosion proof
- Skid mounted
- Complete with all hydraulic, lubricating, oil and electric lines
|4. HP Flow Control Manifold|
|- 5,000 psi, as per API
- 4-1/16” 5M inlet
- Compatible with the RCD
- 2 x electrically operated 3” m=nominal ID drilling chokes configured in 2 x separate 4-1/16” nominal bore choke lines, for redundancy
|5. Flow Detection System (FDS)|
|- FDS houses a coriolis meter which can detect the onset of influx and/or a kick using wellbore and/or surface sensor data.
- FDS can detect in static and dynamic conditions.
|6. Flow Line To control manifold & return line to rig system|
|- Pipe work downstream of the RCD is 4” or 6” with Fig.602 couplings and has a maximum pressure rating of 5,000 psi.
- Pipework complies with the following standards: ASME B31.3 and Nace MR01-75 Latest Revision.
|7. Mud Gas Separator (MGS)|
|- Working pressure 125 psi
- Designed in accordance with ASME and NACE 0175 specification
- Liquid capacity > 1500 gpm
- Gas capacity >17.5 MMscf/day
|8. Control Cabin / Workshop|
|- Rated for Zone 2 operation.|